- independence
- motivation
- perserverance
- discrimination
From the 3 readings, I felt more connected to Amy Tan. I felt like I could relate to her more because my mom is like her mom. Others may not understand her sometimes while I do. And because she will also make me translate for her. I also could relate to how the way I speak in school may not be the same as I use at home
Your bullet points are good topic ideas. As for your mini paragraph, it made sense but it was worded in a bit of an odd way. You could change the phrasing around a bit and use more proper sentence structure to improve it. However, I think the ideas you conveyed good ideas for your essay, just elaborate a little more.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job identifying connections between you and Amy Tan. It is evident that you will have great supporting details for your essay. I think it's interesting especially how you mention discrimination, and I think it would be good to emphasize this idea because it is very relevant to today's world.
ReplyDelete